Confidence Raises the Potential of Students
The Confident Child = Successful Study Habits
Years 7 & 8 or go to Years 9,10 & 11
2019 Winter Course: Starting in February + 5 weeks
1.5 hour sessions.
This programme is only for the motivated student who wants to get organised and optimise their results at school. Held in a workshop setting each student will practise new techniques with current homework. Registration is limited to 8 students,
Overview of curriculum:
1. Investigate multi-intelligence & identify your learning style
2. Master mindfulness to navigate stress & increase focus
3. Identify and amplify your growth mindset potential
4. Time management & prioritising activities
5. Set goals & be responsible for results
6. Take & summarise class instruction
7. Notetaking from textbooks
8. Review & Revise notes
9. Preview next lesson
10. Interpret & create visual & auditory aids to assist memory
11. Utilise reference sources
12. Use graphic organisers & chart
13. Discover internet based tools to enhance written skills and
Guernsey Schedule: 5.00-6.30 - 1.5 hour sessions
Thursdays: Feb 14, 21, 28 Mar X, 14 & 21
Jersey Schedule: 1.30-3.00pm 1.5 hour sessions
Sundays: Feb 3, 10,17, 24 Mar 3
£299.00 for next students.
£239.20 (20% discount) for past students.
This programme can be applied to all the subjects that the student is studying.
Students explore how they learn. Once they have identified their learning style, they can apply this new found information to all subjects.
This knowledge can be applied every day, of every month, of every year throughout their entire academic life.
They can apply these skills to enhance their future careers and involvement in their communities.
I would like to Register now.