Confidence Raises the Potential of Students
Established in 2011
Study Skills & Exam Techniques:
To Empower Years 7 & 8 Students
2018 Autumn Course: Tuesday OR Thursdays 5.30-7.00 pm
This programme is only for the motivated student who wants to get organised and optimise their performance at school. Held in a workshop setting each student will practise new techniques with current homework. Registration is limited to 6 students for 10, 1.5 hour sessions.
Overview of curriculum:
1. Identify your learning style & feel empowered
2. Master mindfulness to navigate stress & increase focus
3. Time management and prioritising activities
4. Set goals
5. Take & summarise class instruction
6. Notetaking from textbooks
7. Review & Revise notes
8. Preview next lesson
9. Interpret & create visual & auditory aids to assist memory
10. Utilise reference sources
11. Use graphic organisers & chart
12. Use internet based tools
Schedule: 5.30 - 7.00 pm
Tuesday: Nov 13,20,27; Dec 4,11; Jan 8,15
Thursdays: 15,22,29; Dec 6,13; Jan 10,17
£399.00 for next students.
£319.20 (20% discount) to past students
This programme can be applied to all the subjects that the student is studying.
Students explore how they learn. Once they have identified their learning style, they can apply this new found information to all subjects.
This knowledge can be applied every day, of every month, of every year throughout their entire academic life.
They can apply these skills to enhance their future careers and involvement in their communities.
I would like to Register now.