Study Skills & Exam Techniques:
2020 Winter Course: Mondays 3,10, 24 March 2, 9
5 1/5 hour classes
This programme is only for the motivated student who wants to get organised and optimise their performance in examinations. Held in a workshop setting, we take a maximum of 6 students for 10 weeks, 1.5 hour sessions.
Overview of curriculum:
1. Identify your learning style & feel empowered
2. Master mindfulness to navigate stress & increase focus
3. Organise your time. Organise your note. Organise your studytime
4. Manage your studying and taking responsibility for your results
5. Take & summarise class notes
6. Note taking from textbooks
7. Revise notes & preview next lesson
8. Interpret & create visual aids
9. Utilise reference sources
10. Use graphic organisers & chart
11. Remember information, e.g. use of mnemonics
12. Test / Exams
a) Test Taking Strategies
b) Test Practicing to build speed
c) Multiple Choice Tests
d) True/False Test
e) Direction Words in Essay Tests
f) Tips for Maths Exams
g) Tips for English Exams including Exam Essays
Course Cost: £570.00
Less a 10% discount for current or past clients
Deposit: £50 is required at the time of registration. This will be applied to the course cost.
Registration is limited to 6 students with a minimum of 4 students required.
Interested? Contact us HERE
This programme can be applied to all the subjects that the student is studying.
Students explore how they learn. Once they have identified their learning style, they can apply this new found information to all subjects.
This knowledge can be applied every day, of every month, of every year throughout their entire academic life.
They can apply these skills to enhance their future careers and involvement in their communities.
I would like to Register now.